Monday 2 May 2011

(RS) K1 * sl 1, K1, psso, K3, yon, K3, yon, K3, K2tog; rep from * to last st, K1.

I found one on the internet someone else has done.
(RS) K1 * sl 1, K1, psso, K3, yon, K3, yon, K3, K2tog; rep from * to last st, K1.
(WS) Knit

A neat pattern for a trendy scarf and simple enough too, but do you think I can manage more than two rows without making a mistake? Not on your life. I forget to yon or psso or I knit my slip stitch and next you know I have an extra stitch or two or three. It's driving me crazy this one. I've started and restarted several times. At the moment I'm just keeping on going until the pattens is so ingrained into my thinking that I can do it in my sleep then I'll start a proper one.

I've even taken to undo it for practice which means knowing the pattern backwards as well.

This may be easy for some people but I'm finding it terribly difficult for now. I'll  be seeing my knitting guru on Tuesday and see if she has any suggestions.

Anyhow when I have something worthy of photographing I'll show what it looks like.

1 comment:

  1. Put a stitch marker on the needle after every pattern repeat - works like a charm!
    Would like to contact you as I am also a Toowoomba knitter and crocheter.... No1grandma@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete